1. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra’s “It’s a Wonderful Life.”
2. The name for Oz in “The Wizard of Oz” was thought up when the creator, Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N, and O-Z, hence “Oz.”
3. Approximately 55% of movies released are Rated R.
4. In every episode of Seinfeld there was a Superman somewhere in the picture.
5. The Andy Griffith Show was the first spin-off in TV history. It was spun-off from The Danny Thomas Show.