What Bag is Perfect for my Shape?
1. Taller people can get away with wearing larger bags.
2. If you are petite, think petite.
3. Mix and match bag widths to find the exact shape to emphasize your shape!
Carla Mancini Purse
Ever wonder how your purse gets put together? Join Ms. Purse-sonality as she takes you behind the curtain to see how a genuine Carla Mancini purse is contructed!
Spring is right around the corner and Ms. Purse-sonality has the hottest trends for the upcoming season!
When Good Purses…Go BAD!
Ms. Purse-sonality helps discuss how you can help maintain the life of your purse longer than you originally thought you could. With some simple tips, you can hold on to that favorite purse for another couple of years and save yourself the embarrassment of lugging around a ratty old bag.
Ms. Purse-sonality’s tips:
1. Avoid sun exposure to your bag. Sunlight can fade and permanently change the color of your bag. Avoid leaving your bag in direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. Keep away from windows or out of the back seat of your car.
2. If the straps begin to fade and tear, simply take your purse into your local shoe repair and have them replace the leather. This easy fix is a lot cheaper than purchasing a brand new bag.
3. In between seasons, keep your purse stored safely. Most purses come with a storage bag that will help keep your bag fresh and away from sunlight, moisture, or other objects that could scratch or damage. You can also use an old pillowcase to keep them safe.
A Purse Intervention!
Time to organize that purse! Let Ms Purse-sonality show you how it’s done!
The Whiting and Davis Collection
Introducing Ms. Purse-sonality!
Stay up to date with all the latest in fashionable purses with your excellent host, Ms. Purse-sonality! She is without a doubt, a complete purse-o-holic. Watch the video!