Today, women are finding it harder than ever living up to the demanding schedule 21st Century life demands. Women are expected to be good wives, mothers, lovers, and to hold down a job to boot. A typical day for many consists of cleaning, cooking, entertaining, bookkeeping, project managing, interior decorating, taking care of the children, and a full day at the office (even if she works part-time).
Do you struggle every day to balance everything you need to and want to accomplish? Feel overwhelmed at the mere site of your to do list?
Than this article is especially here for you! Here are a few helpful tools and exercises to show you ways to make your life less stressful.
• Prioritize: By prioritizing your to-do-list, you get a keen sense of what’s really important. Make a list of everything you have to do the next day. Find out what tasks and appointments should be taken care of immediately and which can possibly be for another day. A daily or weekly planner really can be beneficial for setting out your priorities!
• Delegate: Why struggle doing something alone, when someone else can help you? From your office to your house, there are opportunities everywhere to take a load off your day. Doing so will leave you more time for self-development and relaxation!
Stress and tension can affect your health more than you think. Stress is the number one cause of depression, health risks, anxiety, and aging! Here are some suggestions to make you feel a little more relaxed:
• Take a deep breath through your nose and breathe out slowly with your mouth.
• Take 15 minutes a day for relaxation. Even the busiest woman in the world will be able to fit this in her day somewhere! Put on some music, get a massage, take a bath or practice yoga, whatever you feel makes you relax the most in a short space of time.
• Engage in physical exercise. Not only is this good for your health, it will also help you to relax better. And you will feel more empowered and energetic during your day!
Take control and give yourself a more positive outlook!
Take some time to figure out what you really want out of life! Are you satisfied with what you have right now? Do you have dreams you’ve given up on? It is never too late to go ahead and look at ways to further develop yourself! Doing so will make you feel more positive, and more able to handle stress coming on your daily path!